Alfredo de Alba Michel
- Attorney at Law (J.D.) / Universidad La Salle, A.C.
- Diploma on Antitrust, International Chamber of Commerce / Universidad Panamericana.
- Spanish (native).
- English (fluent).
ExperienceAssociate Olea Abogados, S.C.
- Drafting and review of agreements, including EPC and O&M agreements, project and corporate finance, trusts, credits, joint ventures, pledges, mortgages, purchase and services agreements among others, as well as the collaboration in drafting and reviewing diverse corporate acts, due diligence, shareholder agreements, including bylaws, shareholders and board of directors’ meetings, powers of attorney, corporate books and shares certificates.
- Collaborated in the area of litigation of trademarks and copyright infringements; nullities and cancellation actions with the Mexican Patent and Trademark Office; appeals with the Federal Tribunal on Administrative Matters; and Amparo proceedings with the District and Collegiate Courts, as well as the Supreme Court of Justice.
- Drafting and review of individual employment agreements, internal labor regulations and labor termination agreements for several companies, including advise in general aspects to comply with labor laws and regulations.
- Collaborated in the area of civil and commercial litigation before local and federal courts.