Sergio Guzmán Roldán
- Attorney at Law (J.D.) / Universidad Anahuac Mexico Norte.
- Diploma on Business Law from Universidad Panamericana.
- Master’s in political Action and Rule of Law at Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid – Universidad Francisco de Vitoria, Madrid, Spain.
- Spanish (native)
- English (fluent)
- Associate Olea Abogados, S.C.
- Director Jurídico en Grupo Profesional Planeación y Proyectos, S.A. de C.V.
- Socio en Sacbes Abogados, S.C.
- Asesor del Oficial Mayor de la Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público
- Sergio Guzman provides services in the areas of corporate, labor, real estate, financing, mergers and acquisitions, investment projects and advising local and foreign companies in the engineering, oil & gas, education and services sectors.
- Sergio has 22 years of professional experience in the administrative and legal management of private, public and social institutions. He has worked in both public and private sectors as a corporate lawyer, specializing in the drafting and review of all type of commercial agreements, due diligence, including corporate finance, trusts, loans, pledges, mortgages, purchase and sale agreements and services, including turnkey contracts for various infrastructure projects. Sergio also specializes in the drafting of corporate acts, including bylaws, shareholders meetings, powers of attorney, board of directors’ meetings, share certificates and corporate book entries.